Day 21 - Wednesday, July 20, 2016



This might seem like a strange picture of the day but let me explain.  I must admit when finding out we were coming to the Philippines, I thought, "What about my hair?" Well there are still many days I say the same thing. Today when I announced I was getting my hair colored, one of the Elders said, "Sister Clark, I've been looking at pictures through the months.  Your hair has been many different colors from red to pretty white."  In the Philippines they have a lot of red, dark brown and black.  Not a lot in between.  One hairdresser used to mix 3 different colors together for me, then he left the salon.  After consulting with my hairdresser back home, she suggested a certain color.  With the help of a friend traveling here, I am finally medium blonde again!  The stylists were in awe of the color and the product.  Just another part of our wonderful journey in the Philippines.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog