Day 48 - Tuesday, August 16, 2016
This is an establishment right outside the stake center compound where our mission office resides. I simply walk out the gate and around the corner a few yards to the store called "Crayola". This tiny store carries many of the office supplies we have come to know and appreciate.  While the paper supplies are not the same as the ones I'm used to in America, I have adapted and utilized this little store a lot.  Anything else we might need is located at the mall, "National Book Store".  I am grateful for these cute workers who attend to every need whenever any of us go in. The cute short sister in the middle knows English pretty well so the others always seek for her whenever I enter. I was asked since I've been in the Philippines 2 years, do I know more tagalog now.  My answer is the same as before, "konti lang."    They always giggle when these words are spoken.  There is a large metal garage type door that raises and shuts when the store opens or closes. This store is definitely a tender mercy to have nearby our mission doors.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog