Day 49 - Wednesday, August 17, 2016
You might think that this is a strange picture to be picked for the day.  When I gave this to the missionaries, they thought I was going crazy.  After explaining to them that this map will assist them in informing me where they have pain or injury, they thought it a great idea.  It has been a very valuable tool for a Mission President's wife who isn't trained in medicine but has become pretty skilled in medical things.  Whenever a missionary has pain in a given area of the body, I can generally tell them what's wrong.  For example, whenever the missionary has pain in 5.2, hyperacidity is most likely the cause.  I know the exact medicine to prescribe.  When I first arrived in the Philippines, I could walk into most pharmacies and get whatever medicine I wanted.  Pharmacies are starting to require prescriptions more often which doesn't allow me to self diagnose as much.  Going to the doctor is another story that I will have to share sometime.  OH MY! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog