Day 51 - Friday, August 19, 2016
Tonight we were asked to speak at a YSA Devotional.  The start time was 5 p.m. and no one was at the building until 4:55.  The burst of rain had left the roads congested and no one was able to make get through on the streets.  We were flexible and the meeting started at 5:30.  President Clark and I were asked to speak on Eternal Marriage and Missionary Work.  I had an interesting experience.  Last night I went to bed with the YSA's on my mind.  In the middle of the night, I awoke and thought of something very specific to speak on.  I figured that I should write it down just in case I forgot, which I did. In the morning I awoke and when I looked at the paper, I had no recollection of that question I thought I'd never forget.  So my talk was built upon this question, "When the question is asked, will you be ready?"  It was definitely a different approach but one that was specifically meant for this group.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog