Day 62 - Tuesday, August 30, 2016
 Today was a special day.  We called all of the mission leadership to a conference in Tarlac.  First up was the Mission Leadership Council for 1 1/2 hours.  Afterward, the District Leaders joined us for the rest of the day.  Our mission has been studying faith for the past 2 months.  President Clark has received additional revelation for us. We have a new initiative that will be focused on for the next 2 months.  It will be called, "October-blest."  During Zone Conference, we learned tools that would help us find and convert better.  We will put these to the test as we focus on 8/30 visits, Lesson Staffing, Follow up 200 and Baptize Weekly.  

I decided it was the perfect time to open one of the letters given to me by my children.  "Open when you need courage" seemed to be the counsel I needed at this time.  
It was just what I needed to hear.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog