Day 183 - Thursday, December 29, 2016
Lack of internet brought a tender mercy in the form of 3 brothers who used to be Angeles Missionaries and a sister.  I stayed at the mission home awaiting PLDT to send some technicians out to check on the internet.  The doorbell rang and I saw these four standing there.  I thought that PLDT did not want to hear from me anymore so they sent out the troops.  That's when I found out that the brothers used to be Angeles Elders back in the day of President Puzey and President Martino.  It was fun to meet them and hear about their mission service.  Most of them hadn't seen the new mission home before so they were excited to do that.  It truly confirms the fact that once an Angeles Missionary always an Angeles Missionary!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog