Day 184 - Friday, December 30, 2016
 The year is nearly over.  Our tree is down and the decorations stored away.  We are ready for 2017!  Before we move to January, I wanted to document a few nativities I've not shown yet.  I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I wanted.  The traffic doesn't allow us to properly document.   President and I drive separate cars most days that doesn't allow for better photo opportunities.  The nativity above is one down the street from the mission office in front of a park.    
 This is a nativity that is on the roof of the medical center near our office.  
Simple and colorful.
 The shopping center closest to our home is the stage for this ivory nativity.  
 I was able to snap these on the way home from Camiling District Conference.  They are located in different areas in Santa Ignacia.

This was the scene in front of Magic Mall.
 
Up near Central Luzon Hospital is a story book all about, The Holy Night."
This was the grand prize winner.  I've posted it before but just heard that President Duterte himself awarded the certificate to the military base off of MacArthur.  I have loved driving by the nativities.  It will remind me in the future of what a great, Christian culture that exists in the Philippines.  
Luke 2:6-7
"And so it was that ... the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog