Day 266 - Thursday, March 23, 2017
This guwapo little guy is one of the first children I met when I arrived in the Philippines.  Josh was nearly 3 years younger at the time.  Even thought I didn't see him for about 6 months at a time, he would run up and greet me with an adorable grin.  Look at those eyes.  They leak light!  In January we had a District Conference in Josn's area.  I had a pretty difficult time saying goodbye to him.  He promised me that he would go on a mission when he was a few years old.  Imagine my shock and awe when I walked into the hallway after interviews in Cabanatuan and heard a very familiar voice say, "Hi Sister Clark!"  I knew at that moment why I had two extra cookies.  They were for Josh and his dad.  Having a Josh sighting made a great day even better!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog