Day  262 - Sunday, March 19, 2017
President Clark and I enjoyed a beautiful Sabbath day in Dingalan Bay.  Some would say that this little Branch is at the end of the row.  The ocean is just a few kilometers from the doors of this building.  We were truly filled with the Spirit as we sat in sacrament meeting with this little band of saints.  As I stood to share my testimony, I felt an overwhelming love for the beauties of the earth that we traveled through this early morning and the wonderful people that in that meeting.  
Oh how I love the Filipino people and the gospel of Jesus Christ!  
President Pronto has been the Branch President of Dingalan Bay for some time now.  I loved watching as he read all of the important information that needed to be conveyed during the meeting from his agenda book.  What a history there would be combing through the pages of that book.  We love President and Sister Pronto.  Below are some of the sights as we traveled through this beautiful land.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog