Day 363 - Sunday, June 25, 2017
                                     
How fitting to have our final Stake Conference to be the Paniqui Stake Conference.  How we love President Nadado and his family.  It was an emotional experiece from the time I stepped into the room and saw many loved members and missionaries.  Listening to them sing sweet hymns with power and love will be another emotional memory.  The choir sang a hymn for the closing prayer.  I dare you to guess what it was....yep!  "God Be With You Til We Meet Again."  I'm sure you probably know what it did to me.  I think the fact that song has been band from the mission home for 3 years caught up with me in the past month.  We had snap shots on the phone as well as in our memories of these wonderful final moments on our mission.  #Hisday #alwaysremember





Comments

Popular posts from this blog