Day 4 - Sunday, July 3, 2016



Most Sunday's President Clark and I travel together to various areas in our mission. Occasionally we split up to double our efforts and attend to needs of missionaries.  Today was one such day.  I attended a Tarlac Ward Fast and Testimony Meeting.  The testimonies were sweet and I understood more than usual.  I was sandwiched between two very kind friends.  The hymns were sung with enthusiasm.  There were numerous testimonies borne one right after another.  The Spirit was present in abundance.  After the meeting, I went to another part of our mission so that an important phone call could be made by one of our missionaries.  I took a wrong turn on the SCTEX and ended up in a neighboring mission (sadly not the first time).  After making the necessary direction adjustments, I arrived at the Mabalacat Chapel.  The building was quiet and peaceful.  I reflected on the beautiful Chapels provided for the Saints to worship in the Philippines.  In many areas they are the most beautiful building around.  I am grateful for His Day to renew my covenants each week.  I know that He Lives and loves us all!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog